Wednesday, October 29, 2008

At around 10:30 in the morning, Finn takes a two-hour swing nap, and I race around like a maniac, trying to get things done. Today, I cleaned the litter boxes, made mouthwash, made a face scrub mix, made oil cleanser, pumped breast milk, took some of my vitamins, ate cereal, brushed, flossed, and rinsed, published a short blog, chatted online with dorkchic in LA, caught up on a couple of other blogs and my Ravelry boards, checked email, washed my face, put on clothes, and made tea. Not necessarily in that order. I still want to upload pictures to Imageevent, pick raspberries, finish the dishes, reorganize the pots and pans graveyard, put on my face, vaccuum the rug, and get a load of laundry in, plus balance the checkbooks and pay the bills, but I'll get to all that eventually. Actually, if I run, I can probably do the laundry...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two whole hours. (Yay Finn!!!) With everything you got done, when did you have time to have him pose for that magazine?
Here's to long naps - Oma

susan smith said...

Whew! I'm tired just reading your list! But I'm glad he is using that great swing. Tell Finn Grammasue said to try and sleep longer at night so mommy and daddy will be more fun during the day and not grouchy! Believe it or not I think he soon will sleep for longer stretches! Love to all.

Pete McCauley said...

Hi honey: why did you change the BW logo? I miss it already... xoxo - P

vix said...

Do you have a recommended site/recipes for crafting all those things you just whipped up so easily (mouthwash? face scrub? oil cleanser?!) ? That is amazing to me.