Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Be It Further Resolved (#3)

The Malabrigo Cardigan...

Be it further resolved that:
I will no longer have more than two projects on the needles or unfinished.*

I will not buy any more yarn from now until June 1, 2009.**

The stripey hat...

I have a cardigan that just needs three more inches of sleeve plus finishing and blocking, a stripey hat to go with the stripey fingerless mitts, a needle case, and a laceweight wrap. Oh, and a baby sweater that just needs finishing.

The needlecase. Even Fritz can't believe it.

That's sad.

I will never be the person who starts one project and finishes it, then starts another project, and finishes it, but at the very least, I can stop being the knitting slut that I am at this moment and whittle it down. I have to leave it at two because that laceweight project won't be finished until Finn graduates from high school. I can wear it to the ceremony.

The baby sweater...

Beyond that, I have two bins and an old suitcase filled with yarn. I should be all set.

*Once I finish the three projects I have on the needles or unfinished at this moment. **I know that I said this before in The Great Yarn Embargo post, but it didn't go so well. I'm done now, really. I am just not allowed to even step foot into a yarn store, apparently, at least not with anything that can be traded for yarn.

The Eternal Laceweight Shawl. I was not even pregnant when I took that photo.

No comments: