Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Luncheon

Today, I have nine containers of foodstuffs plus a bottle of salad dressing and a bundle of string cheese.

Yup. I am pregnant.

It might not all be for today, but I need to be prepared.

I made granola last night (and cheeseburgers, but those were for dinner), and had yogurt and granola for breakfast. Then at about 10:00, I ate my second breakfast--a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. At 11:30 I realized that I could not eat more yogurt and granola without my utensils, which live in my purse, which I left at home. So I kind of missed elevenses.

I just ate the remaining third of a breakfast burrito from Saturday morning, and now I am going to have some granola and strawberry yogurt because I located some temporary utensils. I feel mildly shameful digging through my canvas bag of containers, but it's pretty much the only naughty thing I do any more, aside from cooking my cheeseburger to "medium well" and not "well" yesterday.

No comments: