Thursday, March 27, 2008

These Jeans

I mostly wore skirts last week because they are quite comfortable. Also, as my waist begins to leave me, a fear if pants is taking its place. I get them out of the wash basket, hold them up in front of me, and hold my breath while I step into them, one leg at a time, just like everybody else.

So far, my favorite pants, a brown pair of cargo type pants from Prana, still fit, for which I am thankful, and this morning, I attempted my day-to-day blue jeans.

Well, they are on.

They are not comfortable.

This will be their last time out for awhile.

Now that I think about it, those brown pants and a few pairs of work trousers (slacks? Almost all words for pants, including "pants," are funny) are about all that do fit me. There's one thing to be said for being pregnant over the warm months: draw string skirts and not having to layer.

That's two things.

No comments: