Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nice Pants

Some people might like the idea of having their pants open at work. Me? Not so much.

But I don't have a choice anymore. My pants don't fit. None of them. My nurse midwife suggested that I get a belly band. These ingenious contraptions hold your pants up when you can no longer close them. I was going to make my own, and I searched out patterns online, but when it came down to it, I would have had to buy fabric and then make it. At that point, I figured I would just drop the $30 and use the time in other ways.

It works, but it feels odd. I can still tell that my pants are undone. It's better than buying a whole bunch of new pants, though, so I can work with this.

Thing is, when I sent Pete a message that it felt weird to have my pants undone at work, he replied "I know! Same here!"

Perhaps I should be worried about that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok...if Pete's pants are left open at work...i just want you to know...i work downtown minneapolis on the 12th floor at TCF...so i have NOTHING to do with it :)