Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Uncalled for, Unnecessary, and Just Plain Wrong

I was innocently searching for patterns for next year's Halloween costumes, and stumbled across THIS monstrosity. Why on earth does this even exist? There's no call for it, no reason. I mean, much of the world is this way, we find ourselves wondering Why, but Halloween should not be cause for an existential crisis. What would you do if this came to your door on a dark, autumn evening? Would you give this four-headed monster a treat? Or would your neighbors be calling 911 to get an emergency team to attend to your horror-induced brain seizure?

1 comment:

Kate said...

Pretty sure my brother was dressed like this one year, circa...1991-ish? I'll see if I can dig up a picture. It was actually astoundingly cute. But not on anyone over 3 or 4 years old. And 4 is pushin' it.