Thursday, September 11, 2008

diaper resources

There were some comments asking about diaper stuff, like the sprayer and the little fasteny bits.

I got a lot of my paraphernalia from a local store called "Peapods" and a lot from an online vendor called "Green Mountain Diapers." The sprayer we have is from "Bum Genius."

Of course, check into your locally-owned retailers first, but I have had great, fast service from Green Mountain. They were the only place I could find the preemie prefolds, and our local store did not have the newborn prefolds, either.

2 comments:

meg and greg said...

Thank you for the info. But, I can't convince Greg that it would be a great addtion to the kid's bathroom(where the diaper bucket is). He keeps saying something like "How many pre-schoolers does it take to flood the bathroom?"
But on the topic of mastitis, I have found some Soy Lecthicin, two or three times a day or fish oil capsules, seem to help when I get a plugged duct. I go immediately into a "blood poisoning" like symptoms when I get a breast infection now. But the Soy lecthecin really seems to help.
You guys are growing great!

Anonymous said...

Of course!!!! I forgot about the soy lecithin!! Works like a charm!!!! I could se the sprayer in our house "But Mom, Mugsy wanted a shower!!!"