Friday, September 12, 2008

missing malabrigo

I hate it when I put things away. Whenever I put something away, I can't find it when I want it. Right now, I am missing a bag of malabrigo (yarn), and I waaaant it. This has nothing to do with anything; certainly, no one reading this is going to be able to help me find it, and writing about it is not going to help me find it. I just feel like whining. I can only blame the baby by association: I am still dumb and scattered from pregnancy (apparently, this takes a long time to go away.) The next most likely culprit is The Husband, who insists that he would not have put yarn in the basement. Extra points to him for saying "the malabrigo?" when I pointed to a skein of it. No, I am sure it was me. I was getting organized after finishing projects and putting things away.

I should never do that.

1 comment:

susan smith said...

ok, in my world this type of loss is referred to as a "senior moment"--what shall we call it in your world--babyitis-or "Finn's folly" ? It will turn up, this renegade yarn!