Monday, July 13, 2009

Pictures that would have gone with last night's entry


In our very small bedroom lives a bed, a crib, and a giant hutch. Both our dressers have to live in the guestroom now. Mine has been in there since he came home, now Pete gets to sleep in a different room than his clothes, too.

Because it was time, because he's too huge for his co-sleeper:


Yeah, that doesn't work.

The first crib night went as follows:
Pete put him into the bed, asleep, at 10:00.
I went to bed at 10:30, reset the clock at 10:32, read four pages, and he was whining and sitting up.
I got him out and put him back in, asleep, at 10:49.
At 10:59, he was rolling around and crying.
at 11:02, he was standing and whining.
At 11:10, I gave him to Pete.
At 11:16. Pete put him back into his crib, asleep.
At 2:37, he woke up, fussing. He nursed to sleep and did not wake me up again until 4:00 or so, but I can't remember exactly what time. I think he only bothered me once after that, but he did not go back into his crib after I got him out at 2:37.

I suppose it could have been worse.

No comments: