Monday, January 28, 2008

Pet Peeves

Today, everyone is stupid, and my husband is a jerk. Of course, everyone is the same as they were yesterday and the day before, and my husband is a lovely and amazing individual, but it's one of Those Days. I did not sleep well (p.s., our cats are jerks, too), and I just don't like today.

Everyone on the bus is dumb, for instance. The pet peeves I always have about bus riding are positively maddening to me now. Students with giant backpacks on their backs, swinging around and hitting people in the head. People standing in the aisle and not moving back when the bus is crowded and more people wand to get on. People yakking away loudly on their cell phones for an entire ride. People sitting in one seat and using their bag to take up the seat next to them when there are people standing. All of them are evil.

I may wind up on the news.

No comments: