Sunday, January 13, 2008

Remodel

Pete seems to be operating from the "remodeling is off" angle because I can't be pregnant and around many of the phases. Even though we are planning a "green" or "sustainable" remodel, there would be times when I would have to be out of the house. On the other hand, if we don't do it now, it will never get done. Well, not never, but it will be easier to move one pregnant lady for a week or so at a time than to move a lady and a baby.

We decided to go ahead with the plans and let our architects and builder know the new circumstances. I will have to make arrangements for the times when I can't be at home; I have no idea what that will entail at this point.

Pete met with the architects and we have a few more plans to go over, and then I think they will finalize and get the plans to the builder.

They say that moving, having a baby, and changing jobs are three of the most stressful things a human can do. And I think they meant doing those things one at a time. I am doing them all at once!

note: the remodeling project is being chronicled, along with other things, here.

No comments: