Monday, February 25, 2008

Headaches

The latest thing is headaches.
I am prone to them anyway, but now my treatment options are limited to Tylenol. This plus the fact that I tend to need more medication than the average bear--or cow--has made it difficult to get rid of these cranial menaces.

I have gotten one headache a weekend for the past month, but now, my Sunday headache has hung around a bit, making reappearances yesterday and today. Right now, in fact. I should probably fill up my water bottle and perhaps take a walk, but the Tired tends to spurn all hope of exercise.

Tylenol does not work, and I really don't want to be taking medications, anyway. These headaches are persistent; I guess the little bugger is beginning to flex and kick, and though I can't feel it, maybe it is somehow kicking my frontal lobe, metaphorically. All I can think about at the moment is "bath and bed."

It's 1:30 in the afternoon.

No comments: