Sunday, February 3, 2008

Orange Juice

There always needs to be Orange Juice in the house. This is fine because Pete already loves it, but he's not allowed to finish it and leave me in a house without orange juice. And good orange juice at that. I was just fine with the Organic Valley brand until we went to Trotter's Cafe and had their fresh squeezed OJ, and that's it. We are not moving to Florida, so we have to come up with something.

OJ is about the only thing I can take my hideous vitamins with. It's getting worse. They make me gag almost every single time, and I am having trouble working up to my dose of six per day. Just the smell is enough to make me ill, so I have to take a breath, then put a vitamin in my mouth, then take a swig of OJ, and try to get it down. It's not pleasant. I am sure it's not pleasant to watch, either.

No comments: