Friday, February 29, 2008

Lucky Thirteen



My "baby" has started kicking me! Of course, that "baby" does not have
all its bones yet, so maybe it's just mad about that.

I can't feel anything; it's still too small to notice. I was going to start paying attention during savasana in yoga class last night, but my splitting headache made me stay home and pamper it with a bath and tea and a documentary about Pete Seeger. It still was not satisfied, however, and was being a stompy diva when I went to bed at 9:30. I ended up dreaming about seeking out headache treatments. And boobs. Don't know what the second part was about. Maybe it was Pete's dream.

The book also says that the fetus may already be sucking its thumb.
Bad habits at -6 months. What am I going to do with this thing?

No comments: