Tuesday, May 27, 2008

There's no place like home

I am back in the arms and paws of my nuclear family, and it's nice to be home. Squirmy was apparently in some mood about it as it was tapping on my cervix to the point where I was jumping every time it happened and eventually got into a bath in the hopes of settling it down. It was to the point where I started to think "this can't be good for my insides," especially the muscle that needs to keep the little creature in there for awhile longer. I am sure that it's normal and fine, but it was pretty intense, and I could not get it to move away.

The bath seemed to help, though it was still jumping around as I lay in bed, just not directly on my cervix.

They say that the really active time starts during weeks 27-32.

I can't wait to see what THAT'S like.

No comments: