Monday, June 9, 2008

hold yer baby!

I have long been annoyed by the practice of carrying one's baby around in a car seat. I don't get it. Why would you want to lug around a big, swingy hunk of plastic that will put you off balance and out of whack in the spinal area when you could hold your baby in any of the seemingly hundreds of slings, packs, and wraps that are out there on the market? You had a baby, so hold it.

Now that I have a baby, and I can't hold him except for an hour at a time here and there, I am beyond annoyed at those people who have a baby and don't hold it whenever they can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!!! I bought two different styles of carriers! Too bad my litle one decided she didn't like being tucked in!!! Kate Jacobsen-Murray

Unknown said...

Soon Karen we'll send you an awesome wrap that you can just attach him to you with!!! You fed him etc..It is the most awsome thing I LOVED mine as did Reagan...she still wants to be all over me at 3..and ya know what I wouldn't change it for anything!!!
Elaine Meehan