Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How's Finn?

This weekend, the doctors took Finn  off the C-PAP and put him solely on the hi-flo. They upped his feedings and took out his IV line. He's up to 7 ml of food per hour, where he will stay for awhile, and they are adding protein to the milk and the supplement. Iron comes next. He was up to 2.5 pounds and then dropped slightly, according to the board. He had two small spells today and only needed mild stimulation to bring him out of them.

I held him last night, and Pete held him for a little while this morning.

So far, he's being a good boy...
I am feeling a little busy and crazy today.

You'll see tomorrow.

Now, I think I have to lay down.

After I pump, of course.

1 comment:

susan smith said...

awh-h-h! Get those fingers, Finn! Good practice. Grammasue